Friday, February 20, 2009

food expenses...

I had no idea catering could be so dang expensive. I feel like its often a lot of the service that goes with-- like I'm looking for someone to cater my event, rent the tables and shiz, set it all up and take it all down. Because I'm gonna be busy that day, and I don't want to worry. Part of me wonders if I should have a day of wedding coordinator. Its quite tempting, yet I resist it...WHY? I don't know. Maybe its the inner bridezilla saying that she will not be taken down with force. Suddenly I feel like breathing fire. Maybe I should tell Arthur that there is a slight chance of me turning into a velociraptor during this whole process. (He has an eery love/fear of velociraptors)

Maybe I should wait to play that card when he insists on keeping the easy chair. mwhahahah.

1 comment:

  1. #1 best thing about planning a Utah wedding: Mormons are cheap so catering prices are competitive! Good luck with Austin prices, I'm sure it's absolutely PAINFUL!

    ReplyDelete