Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Charitable Husband!


See something missing? Guess-- please tell me you noted in a blog post a few months ago that I swore this thing was going to be gone, and now (squeal!) it is! I'll give you a hint... it's oversized, a nasty shade of green, and we never sat in it...

YUP! The Armchair! My husband's loved and prized armchair, which I have hated since well, forever, is gone! You know what the surprising thing is? He got rid of it! A friend of ours has been feeling poorly, and had been saying that if only he had something nice and soft to recline in, he would feel so much better. So my charitable husband volunteered his armchair, on long term loan. (Or so he thinks....mwhahahaha)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Maybe he'll forget about it. :) Excited to see you in just a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete