Monday, September 5, 2011

Trip to Utah

At the beginning of July I took a weekend and headed up to Utah. It was a last minute decision made possible by my sister in law's father who was able to get me a buddy pass on the airline he works for. So grateful!

But why did I take a weekend? One reason: Friends.



(I look so goofy in this pic!)

My closest friends from college were getting together and I just didn't want to miss out. As much as I like my friends that I've made here in Austin since living and getting married here, the bond that you share with girls who you were single with is unlike any other. If someday in the eternities, if it's possible to be next door neighbors, they're the ones I'm picking.

We didn't get enough time together. I wanted to spend way more time catching up, and really getting to know their kids but alas, when your kids are little, there's only so much time you can get. I'd show you some photos, But they aren't my kids. Oh well, the pics will end up in my end of year book.

No comments:

Post a Comment