Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend update....

Alright... so this is TWO weekend updates in one.

Last weekend, I did the coolest thing with my friends. We went out to Marble Falls and picked berries! Cute strawberries and big beautiful blackberries.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Excuse my wonky hair. Jaime called it cute. Whatever.

These girls are awesome. Love em. I have so much fun with them.

Thisssss weekend, I had to work on Saturday, and much to my surprise, when I came into work, I had a package waiting!



My adorable wonderful husband had sent me flowers for Mother's Day and a sweet note-- "You may not be a mother this year, but hopefully by next year you will be." He's a keeper. (DISCLAIMER: We are in no way pregnant now. We'd like to be... but we're not)  We rounded out the evening by going out to our favorite restaurant, The Grove, and by watching War Horse at home. (Save yourself the misery-- don't see it!)

Finally we celebrated Mother's Day by hanging out with my family.

Crazy Argentine.
First we got a call from Ian, who's serving his mission in Argentina. He is still hilariously funny. Even with a strange sing song-y accent.

Lovely Lady. Great Woman. Awesome Friend.
Then, we cooked up dinner (recipe coming soon!) and celebrated Mom. And watched Battlestar Galactica.
Perfect evening, right there folks.

1 comment:

  1. Love you too! I had such a great time with you and Anne too!

    I love the flowers but I love the message more. Ah, sweet husbands =)

    ReplyDelete