Saturday, May 8, 2010

busy busy busy

Since our last post our calendar kinda read like this:

Tim and Ruthi's Wedding-- a true Austin event (it sounds odd to say keeping it weird, but that phrase totally fits the bill) it was lovely to see all of our friends who are now married and living on the other side of town, or still single.

How to Train Your Dragon-- cute movie but better because we went with our good friends Paul and Elizabeth, who we truly don't see enough. Its nice to have another couple who laughs at all the same parts as you do in the previews.

The best movie EVER-- Arthur and I ventured out to the Alamo Drafthouse to go see "The Good The Bad and The Weird" a korean western. You'll have to believe me when I say it's the best movie I've seen in over a year. That and I had an awesome steak sandwich while I watched the movie. <3

Bridal Shower fun-- I may have eaten one of the best cakes ever at my future Sister In Law's Bridal Shower. Yes, they're not getting married till August. She's doing a study abroad of sorts in Egypt though, and gets back a week before they get married, so that's why there's 4 bridal showers in the next 3 weeks in her honor.

Hello Lake Pflugerville-- in a weird non thinking fit, I ventured to up to Michele and Justin's or what I have dubbed "the other side of the planet" during rush hour traffic. Fortunately, I arrived in time to see some of Pflugerville's finest taking advantage of the good weather. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures because it would have been much too obvious.

The Last Weekend-- Now the semester is nearly over and I regain my husband come Monday. But this weekend, all we've been doing is fighting off a serious cold (Arthur), and preparing to speak in church. (Me)


Oh.... I also got a job. Receptionist work. Part-time.
Yay me.

1 comment: