Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Farewell Miss Holtz

On Saturday we got together to celebrate Dorothy as a bachlorette.


She is a beautiful bride.


And she was a fantastic bachlorette!


I was actually thrilled to go out with the girls-- Amy and I were talking to and from our various activities and we both decided that girl time was overly essential. Its one of the things I've missed the most since moving back home-- because most of my girlfriends live out west.


But you know, I'm on my way to getting some solid friendships here. For example, I thoroughly enjoyed dinner conversation with these two ladies here.




The night included dinner, laser tag and-- dancing. I haven't been dancing at a club since well, college. It was pretty fun.





favorite pic of the evening!


Letting our true colors show!

No comments:

Post a Comment