Saturday, January 15, 2011

Merry Christmas and all that jazz...

I know the title sounds incredibly sarcastic, but the truth is, I had a terrible time letting go of this past Christmas season. Perhaps it was because it happened so fast, or that we had so much going on. At any rate, I'm just now getting over Christmas. Its 2011. Time to look forward to a new holiday, something to gear up to. Maybe I should throw a Valentine's Day Party. Is that cool? Do people do that? How can I decorate without drowning myself in pink, red and hearts all over? hmmmm.

Here's some photos of our Christmas though:


I lucked out. He's so handsome.

Yummy Yummy Yummy.


Aren't they cute?


Dad's reaction is PRICELESS. Exhibit A) What's this?


Exhibit B) A New PHONE???? 

I have to hand it to Ashley and Harrison for greatest surprise gift ever. They got a brand new blackberry for my Dad that had been refurbished-- for get this-- $10! His old phone was in dire need of replacing and this did the trick.



Mom holding her fun gift: a new shuffle ipod. (Not a touch shuffle. I am not that rich.) She does however groove around the house with her white earbuds in, oblivious to you if you're trying to talk to her. It's awesome.


More yummy yummy yummy. Ashley made lemon meringue pie and we all loved it!


Sitting around, shooting the breeze.


Classic Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment