Thursday, February 17, 2011

A place of my own

As part of my effort to accomplish one helluva large goal this year, I decided it was high time to get myself a place where I can write. I knew from past experience that it needed to be a desktop computer (I cannot write on a laptop to save my life, no idea why) and it needed to be mine: one where it wouldn't be used for husband purposes or entertainment purposes. 

Luckily I have an awesome husband who can build a computer for dang cheap.

Behold!


The cube! And it's RED!


Just to brag about it's smallness... that depth is not even a foot. I can have my small space, a computer, and eat it too!


Overall: fantastic and small and exactly what I need. I've already done some writing.  (Yessssssssssss.)

1 comment:

  1. That is amazingly impressive - Aurther BUILT that?! It is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete