Monday, April 18, 2011

SXSW

Mid March in Austin is always a crazy time because one of the country's biggest tech/music/film festivals goes on for about a week and a half. Every year I swear it gets bigger, and every year I swear I'm gonna go but, then I remember that I am not a hipster, and that I have a life to attend to.

Arthur however, had a great time this year attending dorkbot, promoting a future tv show about a competitive food eater, and working with a production company that does work for VEVO-- the music video people. Working that gig had some serious perks like attending the closing show which featured kanye west, jay-z, John legend and more. It's a shame the show was wasted on him, someone who knows very little about hip-hop!

photo by daniel boczarski, from hypetrak.com

He chronicled all of this over at his blog which you can check out here:

http://www.actlab.utexas.edu/~kingofthesofas/?p=398

At the end of the week and a half let's just say I was thrilled to get my husband back. No more sleepless nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment