Monday, July 12, 2010

Harrison's Birthday

My brother also celebrated a birthday not too long ago. He's 22 now. Here are some things I enjoy about him:

well.....gee... there's something....

just kidding.

Harrison is really great at:


motivating us to do the right things. he's a pusher-- and I mean that in a good way. Ian and I would be less accomplished individuals without him.


dedication. Harrison does things, and does them well, even if they're hard. I still think he has a tapeworm, that I have lovingly decided to call Ed, that helps him keep so skinny, but until I'm proven correctly, let's just say that his workout regimen, while not as intense as my father's, is inspiring.



his cute fiancée. I like her as much as, (if not perhaps more some days) than him. She's a major plus. Cute new sister! Woo!

Being cool. Harrison has been cool since he was inside the womb. Seriously, I know, I went to school with him. Other people would tell me, "Oh you're Harrison's sister." And he went by just Harrison. There was no need to clarify whom they were talking about. I recognize that the cool factor is a gift, as sometimes he keeps the rest of his family members in the cool zone, by correcting us on our uncool ways. Someone has to do it, so it might as well be him.




His quirky sense of humor. I'm starting to think more and more that I wasn't nearly as blessed with the humor gene since Harrison got home from his mission. He's for sure funny-- it's just hard to explain how he's funny.

Happy Birthday Hermano!  

No comments:

Post a Comment