Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In the past week...

I've done the following:

*transformed my hair with something called a Brazilian Blowout, in a quick 5 hours, on my day off.
*become really excited about meeting the new young couple in our ward, and failed to introduce myself twice. (Dang Nursery!)
*Nearly collapsed in Nursery out of exhaustion.
*Driven around town to repair Arthur's glasses which snapped after a child head-butted him, in Nursery.
*Become more familiar with the bathrooms in my life, since I've caught a stomach bug that really doesn't sit well after every meal. So fun.
*Worked a full and crazy week, and felt drained by the end of every day.
*Lived out of a suitcase, back and forth between my home, my parent's home and the house where we are pet sitting.
*Not slept in my own bed for over a week.
*Gotten up at 2 and 4 am on various nights to let the puppy pee. So fun.
*Spent evenings reading, hanging out with family or taking late afternoon naps while Arthur is on set.
*Threw my parents a surprise party with about 30 guests.
*Excessively lied to successfully surprise parents.
*Spent one day at my own home, which felt like vacation, despite needing to desperately be cleaned.
*Successfully picked out a pattern for a dress to wear to brother's wedding.
*Unsuccessfully have found fabric to make said dress out of.

Exhaustion has set in. T-minus 2 days till I can go home, and sleep in my own bed. T-minus 2 weeks until Arthur stops filming. T-minus 2 weeks and some change until wedding madness can be over.

So, I think I get my life back in like 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. ooofta - i think i failed to wish you a happy anniversary last month. Did I? If so I feel terrible - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LAST MONTH!!! xo love you!

    ReplyDelete