Monday, June 14, 2010

Ashley's Bridal Shower

I blogged about this awhile ago, but I just wanted to share the cute pics of my future sister in law's bridal shower we had like a month ago.


 This is the cute sign I made. I'm still very proud of my paper skills. :)


The Bride with her hosts, Connie and Barb.



This is the fantastic cake that Barb made. I will obtain the recipe, someday.



We were all matchy-matchy that day-- black and white, myself included.


Oo-la-la! Cute, but I'm filing this away in the "not weird to think about" section of my brain and ignoring it.

Speaking of the wedding though, I have yet to find something to wear. I thoroughly combed shabbyapple.com today and wasn't very impressed. I don't want to wear black  (or weird colors that look good on everyone but redheads) to a wedding. Thoughts? Ideas? I need a cute modest dress! 

1 comment:

  1. what a cute bridal shower! modest dresses are so hard to find! DownEast did just launch a special occasion line http://www.downeastbasics.com/specialoccasion.aspx if i had anywhere to wear it, my choice would be the gala dress in navy - i think navy is a good choice for redheads. modcloth.com has some cute stuff. good luck with your hunt!

    ReplyDelete